We are committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of all visitors and users of this website. Your privacy is critically important to us.
At GORGEOUS.COM.MT we have a few fundamental principles:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it. (We can’t stand services that ask you for things like your gender or income level for no apparent reason.)
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of one of our services.
If you have questions about deleting or correcting your personal data please contact our support team at email@example.com.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our website. Like most website operators, GORGEOUS.COM.MT collects non-personal identification information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available. Non-personal identification information may include the browser type, the type of computer, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. GORGEOUS.COM.MT’s purpose in collecting non-personal identification information is to better understand how GORGEOUS.COM.MT’s visitors use its website. From time to time, GORGEOUS.COM.MT may release non-personal identification information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Personal Identification Information
Certain visitors to GORGEOUS.COM.MT’s website choose to interact with GORGEOUS.COM.MT in ways that require us to gather personal-identification information. We may collect personal identification information from users in a variety of ways, including but not limited to, when users visit our website, register an account on our website, place an order, subscribe to any service which we provide, or request further services. The information you give us may include your name, e-mail address, mailing address, password, phone number and financial information.
The amount and type of information that GORGEOUS.COM.MT gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up to provide a username, name and surnace, telephone number and a valid email address. Those who engage in transactions with GORGEOUS.COM.MT – by purchasing products, for example – are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions.
In each case, GORGEOUS.COM.MT collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with GORGEOUS.COM.MT. GORGEOUS.COM.MT does not disclose personal-identification information other than as described below. We will collect personal identification information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal-identification information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
USE MADE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
GORGEOUS.COM.MT may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- To set up, manage and contact you about your account and orders;
- To send updates pertaining to your order, to respond to your enquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
- To update and manage our customer and marketing databases;
- To provide you, or allow third parties to provide you, with information about other products, services or topics that we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To carry our market research and analysis;
- To notify you about changes to our service;
- To improve customer service – information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently;
- To administer and improve our website and for internal operations;
- To keep our website safe and secure; and
- To comply with applicable law, enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements, or protect the rights, property or safety of GORGEOUS.COM.MT, our customers or others.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information:
- Where you have consented for us to do so;
- To business partners, suppliers, sub-contractors and other third parties as necessary for the performance of any contract we enter with you or any service you have requested;
- To business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors as necessary for the performance of any contract we enter with them;
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- To protect our customers and website from fraud and theft;
- If we are under an obligation to disclose your personal information in order to adhere to any legal obligation;
- In order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreement, or to protect the rights, property or safety of GORGEOUS.COM.MT, our customers, or others.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our website.
ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this website, you indicate that you accept this policy. Please do not use our website if you do not agree with this policy. Your continued use of this website following the posting of changes to this policy will mean you accept and acknowledge those changes.