Once you post the form you will receive an email to confirm your registration. Simply click on the link provided in the email and you will be successfully registered to Gorgeous website.
At times an email server might send the automated emails to your spam folder. Please add our email address to your address book in order to avoid this from happening in the near future.
If you have any problems registering, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have just registered, in the Account Overview please fill in your Delivery & Billing details to make the checkout process faster. These will be the addresses used to make deliveries to you and invoice your orders.
Once you place an order you can see its status and details by clicking on Your Orders.
If you have not created a wishlist yet, and are browsing the products, clicking on 'Add to Wishlist' will automatically create a new one for you. You can then rename your wishlist later. (see below).
Click on Your Wishlists in Your Account. If you have already created a list you will see the name of that list, the number of products within and a checkbox to mark it as default. This is very useful when adding items to a specific wishlist, and will save you time when selecting the list you want to add items to.
Creating A New List
Type in the desired name of the wishlist and click Add.
Editing / Renaming Existing Lists
- Click on the name of the wishlist or click on View Wishlist.
- To change the name, edit the List Name field and click Update Your Wishlist.
- You will also see a list of the products if you have added any. Quantities can be changed by clicking on the plus or minus signs next to the the quantity number. Save your new quantities by clicking Update Your Wishlist.
- If you want to copy those items to your shopping cart, click on the check box under 'Add to Cart' and click on Update Your Wishlist.
- By changing the quantity to 0 (zero) you will effectively remove that product from your wishlist once you click Update Your Wishlist.
You can modify the quantity of several items at once and then click Update Quantity when done. By changing the quantity to 0 (zero) you will effectively remove that product from your shopping cart once you click Update Quantity. Once you are happy with the items in your shopping cart and would like to place your order, click Proceed to Checkout.
To finalise your purchase, go to your Shopping Cart and click Proceed to Checkout,
Step 1: Checkout - Choose Payment
- Select the Payment Type you prefer.
- Billing and Delivery information must be available to continue the checkout process. Click on Edit Billing Address or Edit Delivery Addres to update.
- If your Billing and Delivery Information are correctly filled in you make go to Step 2 by clicking Review Your Order.
Step 2: Checkout - Review Your Order
- Review the information provided in this screen.
- You may add any Special Requests or Comments for this order by filling in the text box.
- Once you are sure that all the information is correct, click Confirm & Place Your Order
If you have selected the PayPal payment option you will be redirected to PayPal payment processing. Log into your PayPal account and follow the instructions. DO NOT close your browser at this point. Once payment has been processed you will receive a confirmation by email and your browser redirected to Gorgeous.
If you have selected Bank Transfer you will immediately receive a confirmation email with instructions to transfer the amount.